Giacomo BandiniDirettore Generale
areas of expertise
- Public Affairs & Advocacy
- Scenario Analysis
- Innovation Policies
- M.Sc Political Science “LUISS Guido Carli”
- Phd candidate Università Sapienza di Roma
Director General of Competere – Policies for sustainable development. He is PhD candidate in economic history at the Sapienza University of Rome. Previously, he served as Project Manager for the Luigi Einaudi Foundation in Rome. He is columnist and analyst for several Italian news outlets and newspapers on innovation policies.
Co-author of the book “Europe 4.0. The future is already here” edited by Livingston/Caffé Orchidea, May 2019.
- Energetic Efficiency in the Bulding Sector – Research and policy support to a political group of the X Committee of the Italian Chamber of Deputies (2019)
- Impact of vaping products market in Italy (2011- 2018) – Policy paper and scenario analysis (2018)
- Levels of Digital Skills in the Italian Public Administration – Study, survey and analysis for the Committee of Inquiry on the Levels of Digitization in the Italian Public Administration (2017)
- Industry 4.0. A new paradigm for manufacture – Study and analysis for the X Committee of the Italian Chamber of Deputies (2016)
- Milan 2020 – The future of the Metropolitan City of Milan (2015)
- Chapter in volume: Skills and Automation: History and Actuality in Innovation Processes in “Europe 4.0. The future is already here” edited by Livingston/Caffé Orchidea, May 2019
- Scientific article: Le imprese italiane e le competenze mancanti. Un’analisi del Piano Industria 4.0 in Quaderni di ricerca sull’artigianato, Vol. 3, december 2018