We Are Hiring: Junior Analyst (C1-C2 Eng)OPEN CALL
- 30 April 2021
- Posted by: Competere
- Categories: highlights, News
Competere.eu is a fast growing think tank and public affairs institute that builds policy projects at the EU level (institution-facing), Regional level (EMEA) and Global level for a wide range of partners and institutions, influencing policy, the public, and commercial strategy.
We have a dynamic, young, diverse, and flexible team and working environment. We are looking for curious people with an entrepreneurial spirit and various experience who are ready to take on a new challenge and exciting responsibilities with great opportunities for fast professional growth!
We are looking for a Junior Analyst to work on new projects across sustainability, food & nutrition, and agriculture. The ideal candidate has at least 1 years of experience in the policy field, preferably in the sustainability and food areas, and is willing to work on different policy-related aspects: monitoring, reporting and following-up political process, supporting the advocacy campaigns and communicating effectively through multiple channels (including social media).
- Supporting advocacy and public affairs activities, in particular in the EU context
- Monitoring the policy-making process at the EU and EMEA level,
- Contributing to the publication of (brief) policy papers,
- Media and social media monitoring and support for social engagement activities,
- Managing contacts and CRM databases (events, round tables and other engagement activities in accordance to GDPR).
- Degree in Political Science, EU Affairs, International Relations or similar,
- 1 years of experience in the policy field,
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English (C1 / C2 level),
- Experiences in the sustainability and food areas are an asset,
- Highly motivated, flexible, proactive and team player,
- Accurate, detailed-minded, and well organised,
- Capable of understanding both policy and technical aspects,
- Capacity to work in a fast-growing and changing environment,
- Computer literate (MS Office, Newsletter platforms PM tools).
Applicants should send an e-mail quoting “Junior Analyst” in the subject line to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The e-mail must include a short text with the applicant’s motivation (100 words maximum) to work in this field and a short CV.
Deadline for applications is 15 May 2021 .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.